The training usually lasts half a day.
Although the issue of diversity is more than just about race, the training is focused on race as most organisations struggle with this specific aspect of Diversity and Inclusion. The training is very interactive and includes short films and soundbites.
The training is split into 3 parts:
- AUDIT – Audit of your organisation in terms of D&I
- AWARENESS – Exposing participants to lived experiences of the black and brown minority culture
- ACT – What are the tangible next steps for your organisation in reflecting the diverse people you serve
The training will look at the Invisible barriers that stop racial diversity and inclusion becoming a reality and explore the following:
- Racial Microaggressions
- Pathways to leadership
- Integration Fatigue
- Impostor syndrome
- The criminal justice system,
- The school to prison pipeline,
- Far right extremism and music & culture.
There will be resources and strategies on how to engage with young people in regards to this issue.
Our clinical lead will also offer a reflective space for the team in the session
Duration: Half day – Part 1 (1 hour), Lunch (45 mins), Part 2 (1 hour 30 mins)
For more information/enquires please email email@example.com.